- Drug information: Not legal in the UK
- News Stories - Cialis
- News Stories - Erectile Dysfunction
- News Stories - Generic ED Meds
- News Stories - Herbal Remedies
- News Stories - Levitra
- News Stories - Obesity
- News Stories - Premature Ejaculation
- News Stories - Sexual Health
- News Stories - Smoking
- News Stories - Spedra (Stendra)
- News Stories - Useful Info
Latest News & Info
Vivus, the manufacturer of a new erectile dysfunction drug Stendra (Avanafil), says the pill can work in as little as 15 minutes. If this is the case then Stendra (Avanafil) will be the first “on-demand drug” sex and erectile dysfunction....
Taking Stendra (Avanafil) with other medicines can cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level. A sudden drop in blood pressure can cause you to feel dizzy, faint, or have a heart attack or stroke....
On 27th April, the U.S Food and Drug Administrate approved Stendra (Avanafil) from Vivus for marketing. This is very good news, especially for men with erectile dysfunction who have not responded well to, or suffered unacceptable side effects from the products already on the market, such as Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra. ...